wink..wink**

Thursday, September 2, 2010

::i'M gOin' HomE::

yeehoooo....finally...im goin home...cannot wait to take a one step out from this college...
hahahahaha.....mama,papa,ipan,all my cutey mutey cats...wait for me!!! huhu...
::but dizzey.,don be too chill ok.. you've got many assgnment to do remember!!
:: oh, then i will pretend not to remember, is it ok??
:: helloooo...are you nuts??
:: no, im not..i just want to celebrate raya in NORMAL like others..you know..WITHOUT any burden taking to home.....
:: err..erm.,well..like you said..
hahaha.....goodbye assgnment..see u after raya..huhu...i will not forget you..i promise..really, trust me..coz after that i will fully be with you n spending my time with you 24 hours a day..ok??
please..gimme some break..only this time..huhu...
uwahhh...think my eyes get its limit oready..bye my blog..mmuah
see u next tym..maybe after raya..hehehehe....happy raya...;)

No comments:

Post a Comment